TV’s, computers and music systems have found their place in the kitchen. Design the perfect space to conceal the electronics and provide easy access.
- Conceal a TV in an appliance garage with a tambour, pocket or lift-up door.
- Above the refrigerator is a great out-of-the-way cabinet for placing a TV.
- Add pocket doors for hiding and easy viewing.
- Hide stereo components in cabinets with speakers behind doors with wire inserts that won’t block the sound.
- Add a cabinet designed for charging electronics such as phones, laptops or tablets.
- Include a computer desk near the kitchen and out of the work flow.
- Plan for additional electrical outlets to accommodate for electronics.