Cleaning your Fieldstone Cabinetry is simple. Most of the time, a clean, lint-free damp cloth is all that’s necessary.
- Always use a clean cloth. A cloth used on dishes or countertops
could contain detergents, residue or fibers that could harm your cabinets.
- Only use mild, non-abrasive cleaners when needed. Murphy’s Oil Soap is recommended.
- Always apply the cleanser to your cleaning cloth, not directly to the cabinet.
- Dry immediately as you go, using a clean, lint-free cloth.
- Do not wax your cabinets.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, powder cleaners or furniture
cleaners that remove wax.
- Do not allow oven cleaners to touch your cabinetry.