Favorite door styles
A traditional door featuring a flat center panel, the Stratford
door style (kitchen shown above, in Maple finished in White) brings classic beauty to your kitchen cabinetry with rich colors and profiles.
- If you’re looking for a more transitional look, explore Stratford in Maple finished in Peppercorn. Stunning!
- Stratford is available in Alder, Cherry, Hickory, Lyptus, Maple and Oak and Rustic Alder.
- Stratford is available with a standard slab drawer header and an optional five piece drawer header.
- Learn more about the Stratford door style.
It's a natural choice for Shaker and Arts & Crafts style kitchens, AND Bristol (bath shown above, in Maple finished in White) adapts to most any design preference when you choose a suitable finish and hardware.
- The Bristol door is available in Alder, Cherry, Hickory, Maple, Oak, and Rustic Alder.
- This adaptable door offers drawer header options, Furniture Pegs, and a wide variety of colors and distressing techniques.
- Learn more about the Bristol door style.