- What is a drawer header? The drawer header is attached to the drawer box. The knob or pull is attached to the drawer header so you can open the drawer.
- There are so many ways to personalize cabinet drawers. They are listed below, and four are illustrated on this page. The options available depend on which door style you choose.
Talk to your Fieldstone Cabinetry dealer about:
- a Regent profile on your drawer header
- a Rolled Profiled drawer header
- a Scooped Profiled drawer header
- a five-piece header drawer header (four sides and a center panel)
- adding decorative storage to the front of the drawer.