- Certified by the KCMA as meeting their manufacturing standards and for meeting their Environmental Stewardship Program certification.
- Dovetailed drawers extend fully and glide smoothly on soft close.
- Solid wood raised panel doors, drawer fronts and face frames.
- Side joinery is strong and visually clean, with sides dadoed into face frames.
- Multi-step hand-applied furniture finish.
- Full-length wood support runners for stability.
- Cabinet backs are sturdy 1/4" plywood in Fieldstone and 1/2" in Inset Cabinetry.
- Base cabinet back rails are rugged 1/2" veneer core plywood.
- Tops and bottoms are 1/2" veneer core plywood.
- Side panels are 1/2" veneer core plywood in Fieldstone and 3/4" veneer core plywood in Inset Cabinetry.
- Toe kick design leaves no gaps for pest entry.
- Durable birch melamine interiors for easy clean-up.
- Adjustable shelves are made of 3/4" thick engineered wood.
- Wide selection of cabinet door styles and finishes in Alder, Cherry, Hickory, Lyptus, Maple, Oak, Rustic Alder, Rustic Cherry, Rustic Hickory and Quarter Sawn Oak.
Fieldstone Cabinetry Construction
Cabinetry Care Tips